i found one way to get files and german title:
1. onlinesearch with bookends browser e.g.: http://link.springer.com/journal/63/108/8/page/1
2. Download citations (if its possible with pdf)
2a. download the pdf manually
2b. right klick on the reference / get pdf / find and attach local
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm
- Forum: Looking for import filters...
- Topic: Springer - PDF- Import
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15444
Hello, i import a german *pdf-file. It looks like that: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00063-014-0354-3 on pubmed there is also an englsih version for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24618925?dopt=Citation The downloaded PDF File ist complete in german. After the import all ...