How long to get license?

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
Kurt

How long to get license?

Post by Kurt »

I just bought Bookends this morning and haven't even received an email saying that they are processing my order. Anyone know how long it normally takes to get a license? I'm excited to start importing my refs.

Thanks,
Kurt

licenses

Post by Guest »

When I bought in December, I think it took a day or two (at most). Now that the new version is out, I'm guessing that they're swamped with new orders, upgrade orders, and sending out serials to those who bought since November (and get free upgrades). So probably a day, given how well things work here normally, but it could be a bit longer, given the volume of activity I'm guessing at.
staph

Post by staph »

It took about 24 hours for me… Jon appears to be run off his feet fixing bugs and emailing serials, so that time may now be a little longer.
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Hi guys,

We have indeed been swamped, and are just now starting to catch our breath. Orders are being filled by a real live person, so they each take some time. Hopefully we will catch up with the backlog today or, at the latest, tomorrow.

We do appreciate your patience.

Jon
Sonny Software