Creating web pages - missing ExamplePage.html file

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
ozean

Creating web pages - missing ExamplePage.html file

Post by ozean »

I am currently trying to set up a Bookends database web server. In the section of the User Guide called "Creating Web pages to access Bookends databases" you mention a template file called "ExamplePage.html" - this file seems to be missing from your distribution…
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

There are several issues here, actually. First, the User Guide is incorrect. Instead of that file, we have a tutorial called "Serve databases in 5 minutes (or less)", which was not included in the release by mistake. If you email me directly I'll send it to you.

I'll be uploading a fixed User Guide and a build with this folder later today.

Jon
Sonny Software
macsailor

Post by macsailor »

Jon wrote:There are several issues here, actually. First, the User Guide is incorrect. Instead of that file, we have a tutorial called "Serve databases in 5 minutes (or less)", which was not included in the release by mistake. If you email me directly I'll send it to you.

I'll be uploading a fixed User Guide and a build with this folder later today.

Jon
Sonny Software
Where can the tutorial "Serve databases in 5 minutes" and the fixed User Guide be downloaded?
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

They have been uploaded with the whole package. The change to the User Guide was minimal, so don't get it for that. I you just want the tutorial, email me and I'll send it to you (it is tiny).

Jon
Sonny Software