Bookends + Mellel = Killer Writer's Combo!

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
deut3221

Bookends + Mellel = Killer Writer's Combo!

Post by deut3221 »

Its been a few months since I've tackled a heavy academic writing task. The current releases of Bookends and Mellel are absolutely awesome! Frankly, it's hard to believe how far these applications have advanced since I began using them some two years ago.

Jon, thank you! I—along with many others I'm sure—dearly appreciate all of your hard work that has gone into Bookends. It makes this user's work not only easier, but a more pleasant and satisfying experience.

Jon, thank you, thank you!!
-steve.
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Hi,

Thank you very much. It's always satisfying when our efforts are found to be useful (that is, of course, our goal). I appreciate your letting me know.

Jon
Sonny SOftware
gnoli

Re: Bookends + Mellel = Killer Writer's Combo!

Post by gnoli »

deut3221 wrote:Its been a few months since I've tackled a heavy academic writing task. The current releases of Bookends and Mellel are absolutely awesome! Frankly, it's hard to believe how far these applications have advanced since I began using them some two years ago.

Jon, thank you! I—along with many others I'm sure—dearly appreciate all of your hard work that has gone into Bookends. It makes this user's work not only easier, but a more pleasant and satisfying experience.

Jon, thank you, thank you!!
-steve.
Thank you by me also :D :D
Jasso

Post by Jasso »

Just dowloaded the upgrade to Bookends 9.2.1 and it just seems getting better and better. I'm so used to Bookends (with Mellel) that it's weird to think what writing was like before. Now it's an elementary part of my academic as well as wiki writing online. Thank you!

(Still don't like the icon though, but that's easy to replace. :P)