little window resizing bug?

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
tomtom

little window resizing bug?

Post by tomtom »

Hi,

i'm using a little program called SizeUp (http://www.irradiatedsoftware.com/) to position and rezize windows on my screen easily by keystroke. When using SizeUp the Bookends windows look distorted. It's the only software so far I experience difficulties with using SizeUp. I know it's not solvable now, but i hope you could consider it in future versions.

Yours,
tom
Jon
Site Admin

Re: little window resizing bug?

Post by Jon »

HI,

Any unexpected behavior you see with third party utilities that directly manipulate things like the UI is definitely not a bug (or if it is, it's with SizeUp, which I doubt). Bookends may or may not react to third party tools for any number of reasons, none of which has to do with coding problems. I'll take a look, but since they're executing code independently of Bookends, I doubt there's anything I can do.

Jon
Sonny Software
Zrinka

Post by Zrinka »

Hi Jon,

this is my first post here. I also have problem with resizing of Bookends. Both when using SizeUp or BetterTouchTool for resizing. Could you please look into it once more? Thanks.

Zrinka
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Hi,

I'm not familiar with those apps, but see that they're utilities. It's possible they only work with Cocoa apps (Bookends is Carbon).

Jon
Sonny Software