Setting font of citations within Mellel text

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
laup

Setting font of citations within Mellel text

Post by laup »

I am using Bookends with Mellel. The bibliography in Mellel is coming out fine. However, the citations appear in text are all coming out in a larger font size than intended (12 instead of 10). That is, they are not expressed in the style of the paragraph containing them (in which normal font is Bookman Old, size 10). Where / how can I specify this?
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Setting font of citations within Mellel text

Post by Jon »

Citation font size is controlled in Mellel, not Bookends. I think you'll have to ask RedleX about this.

Jon
Sonny Software
danzac

Re: Setting font of citations within Mellel text

Post by danzac »

laup wrote:I am using Bookends with Mellel. The bibliography in Mellel is coming out fine. However, the citations appear in text are all coming out in a larger font size than intended (12 instead of 10). That is, they are not expressed in the style of the paragraph containing them (in which normal font is Bookman Old, size 10). Where / how can I specify this?
laup, open Mellel's preferences and go to the bibliography tab. Set Bookends to your app, choose your mellel styleset, and paragraph style to "Don't Replace"
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~