Feature request: display selected "sort by" option at the top of single column view

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
benjaminpelissie

Feature request: display selected "sort by" option at the top of single column view

Post by benjaminpelissie »

I find confusing the fact that I cannot see my "sort by" option at a glance when in single column view. Having the same interface as that present in the side bar for groups/author/etc. (i.e., displaying the submenu triangle next to the selected view, here would be the sort option) would be great. It wouldn't take more space as it would replace the current "References" word at the top of the single column, which is pretty useless imo.
Ben
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Feature request: display selected "sort by" option at the top of single column view

Post by Jon »

Interesting idea.

Jon
Sonny Software
benjaminpelissie

Re: Feature request: display selected "sort by" option at the top of single column view

Post by benjaminpelissie »

And adding the possibility to sort by rating would also be great. I use it a lot, especially since the zero-star rating is my "unread" label.
Ben