Copy citation to Mellel 4

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
jaroslaw

Copy citation to Mellel 4

Post by jaroslaw »

After set Mellel 4 beta as default Word processor in Bookends preferences both way to copy citation (cmd+Y or „copy citatin” form Bookends toolbar) move from Bookends to Mellel 4, but not insert citation.
Mellel developer claim that „It will probably require an update to Bookends”.
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Copy citation to Mellel 4

Post by Jon »

That's right. We'll be releasing a Bookends update compatible with Mellel 4 around the time the latter is released. If you're in the Mellel 4 beta program you can write to RedleX and request access to the Bookends beta.

Jon
Sonny Software
jzents

Post by jzents »

Alas, I am in the Beta program and they did not offer it to me when I reported the bug. However, no problems as you have quickly come out with a new Bookends that fixed that problem. Thanks for that!
Jeff Zents
South Texas College
swilcox

Post by swilcox »

Jon wrote:That's right. We'll be releasing a Bookends update compatible with Mellel 4 around the time the latter is released. If you're in the Mellel 4 beta program you can write to RedleX and request access to the Bookends beta.

Jon
Sonny Software
Has this update been released? Are Bookends and Mellel 4 now working together?
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Yes. Please see the release notes for Bookends 12.8.3 (or the announcement on this forum).

Jon
Sonny Software