PDF tabs in Tab Bar

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
danzac

PDF tabs in Tab Bar

Post by danzac »

Currently, as far as I understand, the Tabs Bar is just for multiple library files that are opened. Is this a place where PDFs could be opened?

I realize I am asking for Bookends to be Sente-like, but this type of UI makes for easily moving back and forth to multiple PDFs
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~
Jon
Site Admin

Re: PDF tabs in Tab Bar

Post by Jon »

I don't really understand the question. The Bookends PDF tabs are functionally equivalent to Sente's tabs. Click on the tabs to move between PDFs.

Jon
Sonny Software
danzac

Post by danzac »

Perhaps I am simply misunderstanding how this is functioning. The PDF tabs occur in the top of the attachments window. I am wondering about the "Tabs bar" that occurs at the very top of the Bookends Window. Can a PDF full window be opened there?
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Sure. With the PDF pane showing, enter full screen (click the green button at the upper left of the window, or use View -> Enter Full Screen (Control-Command-F is how I do it).

While in full screen you can use the pdf tab bar to navigate between references/PDFs.

Jon
Sonny Software

P.S. If you're in full screen already and the PDF is not showing, just click the attachment button at the lower right and you'll get the PDF full screen view, in which only the PDF and the right pane show.