Wordprocessors

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.

Which wordprocessor do you mainly use with Bookends?

Mellel
46%
Nisus Writer Express
13%
MS Word
38%
AppleWorks
No votes
others
4%

Total votes: 24

dragon

Wordprocessors

Post by dragon »

There are several wordprocessors we can choose from. One of Mellel's selling point is its integration with Bookends (and S****). Even not highly integrated, it's easy and simple to scan Nisus Writer Express documents (RTF). Like it or not, MS Word is a must have for collaboration with others. It's a bit out of date, but AppleWorks is a nice software.

I personally own and used all of the above, my preference changes time to time. Well, to tell the truth, I like Nisus now, but there was a problem scanning the document from macro in Nisus. I was complaining about it for several times, but finally, it seems that Nisus is working on it.

Well, Mellel 2 is on the way, Nisus has just released 2.5, there could be other nice softwares around.

Just for my curiosity, I am wondering which application are mainly used with Bookends. Jon may already know, but I guess you also want to know if you are reading this thread.