Inspector window offscreen

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
alanterra

Inspector window offscreen

Post by alanterra »

Hi

I just moved from a computer with a larger display to one with a smaller display. When I opened the Inspector window, it was offscreen. (I could see the window with "App Exposé" but couldn't figure out how to get it onscreen.) I finally was able to get to the window by changing the resolution in the Displays System Preferences panel and move it so it would be on-screen with my preferred resolution. But if my display hadn't allowed me to do this, I don't know how I would have been able to put the window on-screen.

Please, add a "sanity check" when opening the Inspector window and move it on-screen if it isn't already there.

It's easy to replicate this bug if the Displays System Panel allows multiple resolutions: Just choose a "More Space" resolution and move the Inspector window to the right edge of the screen, then choose a "Larger Text" resolution. Opening and closing the Inspector window will de-activate/activate the main window, but you can't get to the Inspector window!

Thanks

A
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Inspector window offscreen

Post by Jon »

It's already been done, and will be in the next update.

Jon
Sonny Software
alanterra

Re: Inspector window offscreen

Post by alanterra »

thx