Version 13.4 Will Not Allow RTF in Notes

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
ctg7w6

Version 13.4 Will Not Allow RTF in Notes

Post by ctg7w6 »

Good morning,

I LOVE THE NEW DARK MODE, THANK YOU! :)

Unfortunately, and I don't know if it's related to the dark mode specifically but it showed up in this update, I cannot bold or italicize text within the notes of a reference. It will do it when I'm on the screen, but if I go to another reference and come back, they are back to being regular text. This happens whether or not I sync to the cloud before going to a different reference.

On all of my previous references that I made and notes I took before updating to 13.4, bold and italics are still there. HOWEVER, if I try to bold or italicize anything in a previous reference, then leave that reference, then come back to it, ALL bold and italics is gone, even what I did before the update.

Also, it should be stated it is only text formatting like this that doesn't stay.... Any text I write does not go away when I leave the reference, it is just the formatting.

And again, thank you for the dark mode, this was the last app that I use on a daily basis that didn't have it and it hurt my eyes lol :)
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Version 13.4 Will Not Allow RTF in Notes

Post by Jon »

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

Jon
Sonny Software
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Please download 13.4 again, this has been fixed.

Jon
Sonny Software
ctg7w6

Post by ctg7w6 »

It works now! Thanks!