White text on white background in keywords field

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
Benji

White text on white background in keywords field

Post by Benji »

Hello,

For some reason the keywords field is displaying white text on white background for all references.

I can revert to normal by right-clicking inside the field and selecting "Remove Styles From This Field", but I have to do this individually for every reference, so I would like to find a way of doing a bulk change.

I guess I could use Global Change > Restore Default Font & Style, but this would also affect formatting in other fields which I want to keep. Is there a way to select this action only for a specific field?
Jon
Site Admin

Re: White text on white background in keywords field

Post by Jon »

The only way to do it for a single field is per record, not globally.

Jon
Sonny Software
Benji

Post by Benji »

Ok thanks.

I've been changing them on a case-by-case basis for a while actually, so I have to say that a bulk change of styles per field would be a welcome feature on my part...

Best,
Ben
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

I'd rather prevent it from happening. If you can reproduce this, please contact tech support at support@sonnysoftware.com with the steps we need to take to see it happen (screen snaps are often helpful).

Jon
Sonny Software
Benji

Post by Benji »

Actually this happened a few months ago, after I migrated from Sente, and I have no idea how. Out of the blue, all the keywords had disappeared, until I figured out the text had turned white.

Maybe I inadvertently struck a combination of keys?