Bookends for Yosemite 10.10.5

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
littlelotusblue

Bookends for Yosemite 10.10.5

Post by littlelotusblue »

Hello,

I am running the current version of Bookends on my iMac, which runs Mojave, but I would also like to have it on my Macbook if possible, which runs Yosemite 10.10.5.

I might just be suffering from temporary blindness, but when I go to the 'Update History' page there are no active links to download the listed versions of Bookends. Also, the most recent version seems to be 12.8.5 on that page, but I think elsewhere you recommend "versions 13.2.8 and 13.3.0 work in macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) and later".

Thanks for your help in advance :D

p.s. I LOVE Bookends. Thank you so much for developing such a great product. I recently bought an iPad purely to run iOS Bookends. I wish I had known about it for my Honours dissertation!
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Bookends for Yosemite 10.10.5

Post by Jon »

First, thank you.

Second, make sure you are the update history page, not the Downloads page.

https://www.sonnysoftware.com/updates/u ... story.html

A link to 13.2.8 is there.

Jon
Sonny Software
littlelotusblue

Thank you for that, Jon. I have downloaded 13.2.8 and it has opened up fine.

I'm just having an issue with connecting to iCloud on Macbook. I have connected fine on iMac, iPad and iPhone. When I go to sign in to iCloud, I am getting a blank pop up window. I have attached an image. Sorry if this question belongs in a different part of the forum..

I figured out PDF syncing between my iPad and iMac, and that's working like a dream!

Thanks,
Niluka
Attachments
iCloud Issue.jpg
iCloud Issue.jpg (65.86 KiB) Viewed 1915 times
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

The question belongs in this forum, but not in this thread. Not to pick on you, but there has been an dismaying increase in people highjacking threads with new issues. This makes it very difficult for people to search for and find topics that address their questions or problems. Please start a new thread titled something like "Blank screen appears when signing into iCloud" and I'll suggest a solution.

Jon
Sonny Software
littlelotusblue

No problem, will do.

Thanks!