Journal article citation preview different from actual

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
aaronc

Journal article citation preview different from actual

Post by aaronc »

Hi,
In the Formats Manager, the preview of my journal citation is in the right format.
Elizabeth Achtemeier, “Old Testament Theology: Basic Issues in the Current Debate,” Journal of the American Academy of Religion 43, no. 2 (1975): 21–22.

But in the actual scanned version it still has a period instead of the colon before the cited pages.
Elizabeth Achtemeier, “Old Testament Theology: Basic Issues in the Current Debate,” Journal of the American Academy of Religion 43, no. 2 (1975).21–22.

The field order (First occurence) is a, “t,” f v, $no. $i (d): p-`.`
And the subsequent citation is a, “s”: p-

Both orders seem to be correct but I am not getting the results in the actual scan.
I just can't get the journal citations to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated. See also the attached for my settings on the formats manager.

Aaron
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.37.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.37.23 PM.png (233.96 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Journal article citation preview different from actual

Post by Jon »

The page range isn't showing in the format example, though. Is the reference you're citing set as a Journal Article (in it's Type pop-up menu)? Or something else?

Jon
Sonny Software
aaronc

Post by aaronc »

Hi Jon,

It is set as a journal article. How do I ensure that the page range shows up in the format example?

Aaron
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Please contact tech support directly, and send your library and this format so I can test it here.

Jon
Sonny Software