Pages and Bookends

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
danzac

Pages and Bookends

Post by danzac »

Hey there Jon. Thanks for all of your work on Bookends, its some kick-ass software.

I use Mellel and Bookends together, and I am wondering if there are any plans to bring a 'high level' of integration with the new iWork Pages word processor.

Thanks, Danny
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Hi Danny,

Please see the thread on that already in this forum:

http://www.sonnysoftware.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=63

On a related note, you may not be so eager to switch -- RedleX and we have some pretty cool plans for the future.

Jon
Sonny Software
jblander

Post by jblander »

Jon wrote:On a related note, you may not be so eager to switch -- RedleX and we have some pretty cool plans for the future.
Will these future plans be (at least in part) featured in the forthcoming v8, or will they be further down the road? I've been messing with Mellel's features quite a bit lately, despite having had no prior intention to use it actively. Any future upgrades on their end, your end, and where they intersect are greatly anticipated!
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

jblander wrote:Will these future plans be (at least in part) featured in the forthcoming v8, or will they be further down the road? I've been messing with Mellel's features quite a bit lately, despite having had no prior intention to use it actively. Any future upgrades on their end, your end, and where they intersect are greatly anticipated!
There are some new features in Bookends 8 that will improve its interactions with all word processors, including Mellel. Once Bookends 8 is out we will be turning our attention to more Mellel-specific enhancements.

Jon
Sonny Software