Highlight Selection and Make Bookends Notecard

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
enrico.scarpella

Highlight Selection and Make Bookends Notecard

Post by enrico.scarpella » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi all,

I believe my post is at least in part related to the previous one, but because I am not sure, I am creating a new one.

I would like to highlight text selections and make notecards from PDFs in either Bookends for Mac or Bookends for iOS and see those highlighted selections and notecards on both my Mac and my iPad.

I am able to highlight selections and make notecards in Bookends for Mac, but I cannot see those highlights and notecards in Bookends for iOS. Furthermore, I have not found a way to highlight selections and make Bookends notecards in Bookends for iOS.

Could you please be so kind as to help me out or at least point me in the right direction? Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Enrico

Serge

Re: Highlight Selection and Make Bookends Notecard

Post by Serge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:59 am

Yes, they are related, and it's our next feature we are currently working on.

enrico.scarpella

Post by enrico.scarpella » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:14 pm

Thank you very much for the prompt reply and helpful clarification, Serge. Looking forward to it!

Best regards,
Enrico

perplexed

Post by perplexed » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi, Enrico. Yes, it sounds like it is the exact same question, if I understood correctly. Seems we had the same thoughts!

Serge: excellent, I'm very pleased to hear it's the next feature! It may seem a small change, but I think it could profoundly affect the way some people use Bookends.