Share Sheet Issue Revisited and Recent Attempts to Resolve

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
doclrb

Share Sheet Issue Revisited and Recent Attempts to Resolve

Post by doclrb »

Bookends does appear on the share sheet on mi iPAD Mini 6 running the most recent version of IOS. I have pursued the solutions identified on the web including removing as many apps as possible both from the iPAD and the share sheet, altering Siri suggestion settings, and several others, including CHATTING ONLINE WITH APPLE SUPPORT FOR IPADS.

As expected, after about 15 non-productive I was told that that Apple had exhausted it options to resolve the issue and to contact the Developer.

The inability to access Bookends, AN APP I LOVE, has paralyzed my workflow. My current kluge workaround is to email PDFS to my MAC and then add to Bookends, essentially doubling the time it takes to maintain currency with the literature in my biomedical field.

Happy to provide any additional details if helpful.

TY

doclrb
doclrb
Les R. Becker, Ph.D., MS.MEdL, NRP, CHSE
lesrbecker2@gmail.com
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Share Sheet Issue Revisited and Recent Attempts to Resolve

Post by Jon »

As I recall your problem was device-specific, which pretty much rules out an issue intrinsic to Bookends. In addition, you realize that the share sheet is being invoked in other apps, not Bookends, right? And AFAIK you, on this particular device, are the only person reporting this problem? What would you conclude?

You can always write to tech support (which is the right way to address a problem, not post on the forum) and we can look at it again, but this is highly unlikely to be a problem with Bookends, no matter how much you want it to be.

Jon
Sonny Software