Quick view/edit pane

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
elizabethvc

Quick view/edit pane

Post by elizabethvc »

Hi, sorry but I can't work this out. I would really like to see the quick view/edit pane on the ipad as described in the Bookends on tap documentation. But I just don't see how to access it. If I click a reference with an attachment, I see the attachment. If I click a reference without an attachment, I see the abstract. I just can't work out how to see everything at once, ie notes and all. My BookendsOnTap is up to date, as is my iOS software. I have an iPad 2.
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Quick view/edit pane

Post by Jon »

Are you holding it in the vertical or horizontal position (or have you tried both)?

Jon
Sonny Software
Serge

Post by Serge »

Yes, please try to rotate your device, the vertical splitter should be visible in the vertical position.
Thank you for the bug report.
elizabethvc

Post by elizabethvc »

I have tried it both ways. The vertical splitter appears on the horizontal rotation, so that the references are listed down the left hand side. But what is in the right hand pane is either the article (if I've attached a PDF), or just the reference with abstract. There is no way for me to see the notes and the mini-view of the attachment in addition to the reference/abstract. Or at least, I have not found a way.
Serge

Post by Serge »