Coloured labels and BOT

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
michaelward

Coloured labels and BOT

Post by michaelward »

Hi,

I use the coloured labels extensively for tracking the progress on articles - get it/to read/read it and am working on it/archive/skip ... a sort of status for the article.
Being able to do this on the iPhone / iPad while stuck away from my laptop would be great.
As far as I can see the coloured labels can be seen in BOT but need to be set on a computer. Unless I've missed something...

Of course I could use special keywords, but the whole thing about a status style label is that an article can only have one value for it - which fits nicely with the classification as described above.

Would it be possible to add this as a possible future enhancement?

kind regards

Michael
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Coloured labels and BOT

Post by Jon »

I'll make sure that Serge sees this.

Jon
Sonny Software
michaelward

Post by michaelward »

Any update on this? It'd be great to be able to use a portable device on the go to classify articles.

M
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

I don't think so. But I'll mention it to Serge again (sounds like a minor feature, but actually it would not be at all trivial to implement).

Jon
Sonny Software
michaelward

Post by michaelward »

Hi

Not wishing to be s nag... But any feedback? I'm sitting at a station with 2,500 references on my phone I'd like to be classifying. Given that labels are off limits, groups don't sync and I can't find a way to sort references by date added I'm struggling. BIT is great for having articles available to read, but not so good for processing them
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Serge is on vacation at the moment, but can reply when he returns. I'm pretty sure he's dealt with labels already.

Jon
Sonny Software
michaelward

Post by michaelward »

Great news - thanks

M