Syncing annotations and large files

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
tin2019

Syncing annotations and large files

Post by tin2019 »

I have three questions/suggestions:

1. Is there a way to prohibit BOT sending large files to Bookends when syncing? The option "file size limit" which can be selected on bookends before the sync begins seems to affect only files from Bookends to BOT, not the other way around

2. Most of the syncs of large files are because of annotations, meaning that i have annotated the file in BOT, and now BOT wants to send the entire file to Bookends. Some files are 100 MB large, and this takes awfully long time if I change annotations often, as I do. Is it not possible just to sync the annotation, or just the annotation pages?

3. Is there a way to skip a particular file being uploaded/downloaded during sync? Sometimes I need to sync fast and I can see a file loading on BOT which is large, but I don't care about syncing at the moment. It would be nice if I can just tap a button to skype the file.
Serge

Re: Syncing annotations and large files

Post by Serge »

We will made both options 'Sync Attachments YES/NO' and 'File size limits' work for files transferred from BOT also.
Please send your email to bookendsontap@sonnysoftware.com if you want to test it and see if it is helpful.