The following are a couple of capabilities I think would greatly improve the Bookends family. Specific to synchronizing libraries and workflows, most of these capabilities have previously been mentioned in other posts. These are in my priority order, but of course this is subjective.
- 1) Sync labels (both colors and text)
2) Sync reference type lists (unused - unused20)
3) Sync citation format manager (changes to citation formats; especially for new reference types
4) Sync Smart Groups and Folders
5) Keep groups and folders linked and aligned (if a series of smart groups are contained within a folder, keep this structure across the two platforms (macOS and iOS)
6) Sync current position within PDFs (I know I can use bookmarks, but would be nice for system to remember my place while reading)
As you can see my workflow relies on synchronizing the entire Bookends system. While I can (and have) create reciprocal smart groups on each platform to mirror capabilities (ie. a smart group for "reading" based on two different label colors), this is not efficient and prone to error.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.