Entering reading mode without opening an article?

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Johan_A_M

Entering reading mode without opening an article?

Post by Johan_A_M »

Hi!

I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do I enter reading/annotating mode without opening an article in the left-hand list? As of now, I have a few articles that I'm reading. I occasionally end up in the list view, but if I want to go back to reading, I don't want to press a new article just to enter that mode.
Any help much appreciated!
Serge

Re: Entering reading mode without opening an article?

Post by Serge »

If your are talking about PDFs then please pin the pdf for every article (top right icon) and then switch between them using tabs in the pdf viewer.
Currently it works for PDFs only, to switch between references you should still navigate between them via the list of references.
Johan_A_M

Re: Entering reading mode without opening an article?

Post by Johan_A_M »

Thanks for getting back Serge!

What I mean is that if I have e.g. three pdfs pinned that I'm reading, if I for some reason end up in the main screen, with the folders, sync button etc, and don't have a pdf selected, I can't get back to the reading screen without selecting a pdf. Having thousands of pdfs, I don't want to search for one of my pinned one to select, but I also don't want to select a random one just to get to the reading screen. Not sure my explanation clarifies anything :)