Bibliography in Helvetica not Times New Roman

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
LloydWilliams

Bibliography in Helvetica not Times New Roman

Post by LloydWilliams »

All the font setting in Scrivener and Bookends are Times New Roman but the Bibliography is formatted in Helvetica after Biblio/Scan Document.

Is there a setting I am missing?

See below:
Settings
Settings
Screen Shot 2011-08-03 at Wed, 3 Aug, 19.30 PM.png (19.24 KiB) Viewed 3943 times
Biblography
Biblography
Screen Shot 2011-08-03 at Wed, 3 Aug, 19.33 PM 1.png (30.78 KiB) Viewed 3943 times
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Bibliography in Helvetica not Times New Roman

Post by Jon »

What app are you opening it in? If there are style sheets, they can override whatever Bookends sets as the font.

Jon
Sonny Software
LloydWilliams

Post by LloydWilliams »

TextEdit
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

It can be difficult figuring who is "at fault" when you're dealing with 3 applications (Scrivener, Bookends, and TextEdit). If you leave Scrivener out of it and just use Bookends and TextEdit, what happens? You should probably be dealing with this off-forum, because it's really a tech support issue, not a discussion of Bookends. You can email me at support@sonnysoftware.com

Jon
Sonny Software
LloydWilliams

Post by LloydWilliams »

Sorry I do not understand your reply. I thought Bookends worked with Scrivener. I just want to see how it works with Scrivener, before I decide to buy. I only opened it in TextEdit because it did not open back up in Scrivener when I had Scrivener listed as Word processor in preferences.
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Scrivener writes RTF files, which Bookends can scan. And in fact that is working just fine for you. The issue here is why the font (a relatively minor detail) is not what you expect (and of course you can change it easily in TextEdit or any other word processor). If you want to figure that out, please test with just TextEdit and Bookends and then contact tech support with the result.

Jon
Sonny Software