page numbers

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
danzac

page numbers

Post by danzac »

In my pages field I often have something like 350-69. When I generate my footnotes and bibliography, Bookends adds a 3, making it 350-369. SBL does not want the unneccessary 3, is there a way to get Bookends to stop doing this?
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Yes, set the option you want in the format (second tab). Right now you have the Page Range pop-up set to Complete Last Page.

Jon
Sonny Software
danzac

Post by danzac »

Sorry I should have been more clear, the three options available in the options tab, they all sound like Bookends is trying to make changes. Which one of the options just outputs exactly what I have in the field?
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Well, from your earlier question I would think it's either Abbrev. Last Page or Abbrev. Last Page, keep two digits.

Jon
Sonny Software