Unable to load attachments

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
nh220

Unable to load attachments

Post by nh220 »

Over the last couple of weeks I have been unable to download many attachments on my iPad. These are attachments that for some reason do now have the preview thumbnail in the reference window - though the attachment exists (the reference has the little paperclip item in the reference list, and I have verified that the PDF exists in Bookends on the Mac). When I click on the paperclip, nothing happens - there is no error message or anything like that.

I am using the latest version on both Mac (13.2.3) and iOS (3.3.7 - though this issue was on 3.3.6. as well). My attachment folder in Bookends/Mac is set to iCloud Folder for iOS Sync (~/Library/Mobile Documents/iCloud~com~sonnysoftware~bot/Documents).
Serge

Re: Unable to load attachments

Post by Serge »

You should manually move all your attachments on Mac from your current location to the “Bookends folder with icon” on the iCloud Drive. Do you see this folder with icon on your Mac?
https://www.sonnysoftware.com/bookendsontap/cloudsync/
nh220

Re: Unable to load attachments

Post by nh220 »

Thanks Serge, and sorry for the slow response. I completely forgot to manually move the attachments, but did this now and all seems to work fine. Thanks again.