After Catalina update...

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
mnvwvnm

After Catalina update...

Post by mnvwvnm »

Hi,
After upgrading the system to Catalina (macOS 10.15), I identified the following problem (BE 13.2.6)...
In the 'Notes' pane (in 'Edit Reference', not in "Note stream') I usually edit the text (font type, size, color) to highlight and differentiate notes.
To date I had no problem changing the font type (although there was still a problem in color assignment).
But today, after the system was update, the font type of the text in 'Notes' changed automatically (interestingly not in all references, escaping those that have a link somewhere in the text of the notes), reverting all text to "helvetica" type.
If i try to change font type I'm succeed while I’m staying in that reference. If I go to another reference, when returning the text changed back to the ‘helvetica' font.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks.
suavito

Re: After Catalina update...

Post by suavito »

Same here.
Jon
Site Admin

Re: After Catalina update...

Post by Jon »

This is not a forum discussion. Please contact tech support directly and send a library with a reference showing this behavior. Also, tell us how you are changing the font type (e.g. in preferences, or ad hoc with the Font Panel).

Jon
Sonny Software