Notestream buggy in latest release (13.2.7)?

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
jkom

Notestream buggy in latest release (13.2.7)?

Post by jkom »

As of when I upgraded to 13.2.7 I've been getting inconsistent behavior in the notestream, specifically with regard to whether it puts a copy of the highlighted text in the notestream or not.

Previously, if I highlighted text, it would automatically appear in the notestream (bright yellow with a lock icon). Now, it doesn't. If I add a note by double-clicking the highlight, the note appears in the notestream, and sometimes (but not always) the highlighted text. I've also had the highlighted text suddenly reappear and then disappear from the notestream while making new highlights or deleting old ones. I can't find any consistency in the behavior.

Is anyone else encountering this, is there a setting I'm missing, or is this something that just needs a fix?

EDIT: I have some screenshots of what I mean:

1. I have a highlight here. When I added the note for it, the highlight text appeared in the notestream.

2. Now I highlight some new text, it does not appear in the notestream.

3. I add a note to the new highlighting, both now appear in the notestream.

4. I delete the new highlighting and note, and all of the highlighted text (but not the note text) disappears from the notestream.

So, you can see why I'm confused.
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Notestream buggy in latest release (13.2.7)?

Post by Jon »

Nothing has changed in this feature in the last release. If it's just one PDF then there's some problem with it. If it's all PDFs please contact tech support with a SIMPLE example and tell us how to reproduce it.

Jon
Sonny Software