iOS Smart Groups OR Function and ALL FIELDS

A place to discuss Bookends for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
med

iOS Smart Groups OR Function and ALL FIELDS

Post by med »

Is there a way to have an 'OR' function for creating smart groups in iOS, similar to Mac?

For instance, I want to create a group where the keywords 'network' OR 'connectivity' appears. However, if I add another criteria, it seems iOS treats it as an AND function, and thus no references are put into the smart group.

Furthermore, is there a way to add "All Fields' to a smart group criteria? For instance, I want to pull any papers that mention 'synchronizability' in anywhere in the Title, Abstract, Keywords, etc. (basically an OR + OR + OR + ... of all the fields, so I'd be willing to create an All Fields hack using an OR function if All Fields does not exist)
Serge

Re: iOS Smart Groups OR Function and ALL FIELDS

Post by Serge »

Currently search abilities in Bookends for iOS are limited, and they can be improved, but it’s a huge topic we want to return to after other smaller features will be implemented.
med

Post by med »

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
Johan_A_M

Post by Johan_A_M »

Any news on this? :)
Serge

Post by Serge »

Thank you for reminding about this old feature request. During this Fall I will be fully concentrated on internal project refactoring, and later we will return to all features requests and suggestions.