Font size for what you see on the screen

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
Zyblorg

Font size for what you see on the screen

Post by Zyblorg »

I'm getting old and my eyes are not as good as they used to be. So I would like to know how to increase the font size for...pretty much everything and anything I see on the screen when I have bookends open: The list of groups on the left, the text in the list of references in the main panel, the text in the right panel where I enter information. Is there a way to do this? I've searched the web, the forums, and the user guide, and I still can't find anything about this.

Thanks!
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Font size for what you see on the screen

Post by Jon »

Those settings are on the Main tab of Settings -- Default fonts. In addition, the formatted view pane and the PDF viewer have zoom in and zoom out capabilities.

Jon
Sonny Software
Zyblorg

Post by Zyblorg »

Thanks again Jon. I hadn't clued in to the fact that there was a drop-down menu there. As always, thank for being so attentive to questions like this.
happycatmachine

Post by happycatmachine »

Zyblorg wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:44 pm I hadn't clued in to the fact that there was a drop-down menu there.
That makes two of us, it took me about three solid minutes to convince myself to try clicking that dropdown. It didn't occur to me that it was one either.