ATLA: <h1> failed

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
Zerihun

ATLA: <h1> failed

Post by Zerihun »

Hello,

Is there anyone who have an idia about <h1>? I attempted to search ATLA and iit come up with this message, " <h1> failed to initialize to".

Thanks for your help
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

We don't distribute an ATLA filter that can be used for internet searches? Did you make this one, or get it from someone else? Sounds like the connect information is incorrect (the server address and/or database name, probably).

Jon
Sonny Software
Zerihun

Post by Zerihun »

Jon,

I think I got this filter from this site posted by danzac under SBL Format for BE9.

Thanks for your fast response.

Zerihun
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

Hi,

See if you can verify the server address, port, and database name (googling "atla z39.50" may get you what you want). You can also contact Danny if that doesn't give the info you need (I don't have that filter and don't know where he got the information for it -- if it's a subscription service, for example, you may not have privileges to use it).

Jon
Sonny Software
danzac

Post by danzac »

Just for clarification, ATLA is a subscription service. With the SBL Guide I have an altered RIS filter for ATLA citations that can be downloaded. But you need access through a subscription.

Danny
~I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager people would laugh as they saw me coming and applaud as I walked away~