Suggestion re: citation style in body text

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
prop

Suggestion re: citation style in body text

Post by prop »

Jon,

A couple of journals I submit to require superscripted numbers for citations within the body of the text. However, they require SPACES, not commas or semi-colons to separate each number. In the dialog box, I can choose to separate them by comma and space, semi-colon, or comma no space. Could you add a "space only" option there?

I am currently separating the references within the braces {} to create the space (not using multiple citations), but not being able to exploit the multiple citation feature takes away from one of the great features of Bookends - being able to resubmit for another journal at the drop of a hat. Thanks.
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion re: citation style in body text

Post by Jon »

prop wrote:Jon,

A couple of journals I submit to require superscripted numbers for citations within the body of the text. However, they require SPACES, not commas or semi-colons to separate each number. In the dialog box, I can choose to separate them by comma and space, semi-colon, or comma no space. Could you add a "space only" option there?
Hm, odd. But yes, I think so. Please email me directly with this request (so it doesn't get lost).

Jon
Sonny Software