Modified Author-Date format needed...

Users asking other users for bibliography formats.
sebheck

Modified Author-Date format needed...

Post by sebheck »

Hello,

I am looking for a pretty simple modification of the Author-Date format. I seem to be unable to get it to work myself... Here's what I am looking for:

In quotations:
(author: year of publication, page number) (including the brackets! E.g. Pollak: 1995, 203)

In bibliography:
Monograph:
JAMES, FRANK A. III (1998), Peter Martyr Vermigli and Predestination, Oxford: Clarendon Press.

Journal essay:
GIORI, ADAM (1997), The Theory, Practice, and Evaluation of the Phenomenological Method as a Qualitative Research Procedure, Journal of Phenomenological Psychology 28, 235–260.

Essay in collected volume:
MULLER, RICHARD A. (2001), The Problem of Protestant Scholasticism- A Review and Definition, in: Willem J. Van Asselt/Eef Dekker (ed.), Reformation and Scholasticism, Grand Rapids: Baker, 45-64.

Dictionary entry:
WALLRAFF, MARTIN (2008), Article “Rom”, TRT 5, 2008, 123–127.

Does anyone have a format like that or have an idea of how to do it?
Your help will be appreciated!

Sebastian
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Modified Author-Date format needed...

Post by Jon »

Hi,

You'd create a custom citation format, which would be called by the scanning format.

The examples you show are far from author-date, though. For example, your journal citation (GIORI, ADAM (1997), The Theory, Practice, and Evaluation of the Phenomenological Method as a Qualitative Research Procedure, Journal of Phenomenological Psychology 28, 235–260.) looks like a bibliography entry.

Jon
Sonny Software