Column display error

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
kga1978

Column display error

Post by kga1978 »

Bookends v13.0 here. I have had a bug since v12, where column 6 is displayed in the List View and is very wide. I have it set as "Unused" in the preferences, and the same for Column 7. The issue is that I can't get rid of this column (and for whatever reason it displays a little '5'), and I also can't shrink it in size, causing me to have a horizontal scroll bar that makes the window move around. Not a huge issue, but it's pretty annoying.

Is there a way to fully get rid of this column? I have attached a screenshot showing the issue.
Attachments
column.jpg
column.jpg (219.46 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Column display error

Post by Jon »

I'd try setting all the extra columns to Unused (the first three columns are mandatory) and then adding them back in preferences.

FYI, the last column will always extend to the right, so Date isn't a good fit there.

Jon
Sonny Software
kga1978

Post by kga1978 »

Thanks Jon. So I think my main issue is what you mention in your FYI "the last column will always extend to the right" - is there a way to not make that happen? The issue with that is that it brings up the horizontal scroll bar, which isn't needed (at least not in my case).
Jon
Site Admin

Post by Jon »

No, that's why it's documented. It can't be changed.

Jon
Sonny Software