Export PDF Annotations

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
pcon12

Export PDF Annotations

Post by pcon12 »

I just wanted to say that the 'Export PDF Annotations' feature in the latest version is outstanding.

I make a *lot* of annotations to my PDFs. I like to be able to visually scan through something I read months or years ago and see exactly where I thought the important points were. However, when it comes to prepping/writing I will probably need only a fraction of that information in my notes.

Because this new feature can distinguish between highlights, underlines, and notes, I can happily highlight all I want. Then, at a later date, just go through and underline the parts I want extracted.

I've been wracking my brain for months about how to do this and then I wake up this morning to having the solution right there in front of me :)
Jon
Site Admin

Re: Export PDF Annotations

Post by Jon »

Thank you. I hope the ability to extract annotations from many PDFs at once will be useful to many.

Jon
Sonny Software
vinschger

Re: Export PDF Annotations

Post by vinschger »

Wow, the new "Export Annotations" Feature of Bookends is fantastic. Thanks so much Jon!!!
it allows to export highlights, underlines and notes.
and furthermore, it allows to include pdf path, page label and date modified.