List of Authors not displayed correctly

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
Jessenig

List of Authors not displayed correctly

Post by Jessenig »

When I switch from "Groups" list (see screenshot-01) to the "Authors" list (see screenshot-02), the Authors are not displayed correctly. The first character of the first author's name is missing, the reference by this author is not displayed. Also for an author with two references only one is displayed when the author is selected (see screenshot-03). This problem also occurs when I try to list "Ser Editors" (first character is missing, references for first Ser Editor are not listed) and "Keywords" (first character of first keyword is missing, references for first keyword are not listed).

Am I doing something wrong? Are there any preferences to be made to list the references by authors?

Here are the screenshots:

Screenshot for "Groups" view - everything works fine
screenshot-01.png
screenshot-01.png (246.04 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
Screenshot for "Authors" view - first character of first name missing, reference not displayed
screenshot-02.png
screenshot-02.png (182.19 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
Screenshot for selected Author - only one reference is listed though there are two in the library for this author
screenshot-03.png
screenshot-03.png (127.54 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Juergen
Jon
Site Admin

Re: List of Authors not displayed correctly

Post by Jon »

I'd Update the Term Lists (right-click and choose that option). If you still see a problem, send me the library and I'll take a look.

Jon
Sonny Software
Jessenig

Re: List of Authors not displayed correctly

Post by Jessenig »

"Update Terms" did it. Thanks!