Preliminary support for Bookends to Palm conversion

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
gke

Post by gke »

Is there any news on this front? Finally got myself a PDA and would really like to use it for my research work, so as not to balance my laptop any longer on rickety card-catalogue drawers in overcrowded libraries....

The link for the beta mentioned by jem renders a "Page not found" - is it still available?

If there are any other people who would like to see Palm-support, perhaps we could discuss ways of setting up such a workflow?
thecritic

Post by thecritic »

gke wrote:Is there any news on this front? Finally got myself a PDA and would really like to use it for my research work, so as not to balance my laptop any longer on rickety card-catalogue drawers in overcrowded libraries....
I would, too.
gke wrote: The link for the beta mentioned by jem renders a "Page not found" - is it still available?
It doesn't appear to be in beta -- version 1.0.7 of Jfile Companion was just made available.

http://www.mootjelitt.se/download
gke

Post by gke »

Yes, indeed, this is a new version, but as far as I can see it does not feature the specific Bookends XML functionality the developer talked about earlier on.