Citing Wikipedia

A place for users to ask each other questions, make suggestions, and discuss Bookends.
schere

Citing Wikipedia

Post by schere »

Hi,

I was wondering how to add wikipedia entries in bookends. I tried the Internet refernece typ, but somehow this didn't work out as expected (All information was quite mixed up in the bibliography drawer...)

Does anybody have some hints?

cheers

wolfgang
Riad Goas

Post by Riad Goas »

Is there any idea regarding this question? It might be that somebody already did find the solution.

Thanks in advance. . .
nicka

Post by nicka »

Can someone clarify the question? I don't see why the internet style won't work for Wikipedia.
Riad Goas

Post by Riad Goas »

Today I was working in a document that includes at least three entries from Wikipedia. What is the best way to manage them in BE? Since the first one has all the information and the others just the "s. v." entry. . . How do you do? Should I duplicate the information in BE for each one of the "s. v." consulted? That would mean to have three diferent entries of Wikipedia in BE for each one of the articles referred. It might be that it is a very basic question but any idea will be appreciated.

Thank you so much. . .
Riad Goas

Post by Riad Goas »

Well. . . my question is not exactly like the previous one. I just decided to base mi post on this one that was related to the wikipedia issue.

Thanks

:D